IVPN Client 2.9.7 Crack + Serial Key Download Here!
IVPN Client 2.9.7 Patch Full APK is the main protection VPN benefit that enables you to peruse the Internet safely and secretly with our strict no log security arrangement. By concealing your IP address IVPN keeps meddlers and programmers from checking your Internet action. What’s more, IVPN shields you from questionable government reconnaissance and information maintenance rehearses.
If there is one thing you should know about the internet, it’s that your internet traffic is not safe from spying organization.
You might be inclined to think that the internet is a place full of cute cat YouTube videos and programming geniuses like Aaron Swartz or Addy Osmani, but the fact is that it is not.
There are cyber attackers along with advertising companies and, law enforcement agencies (like the FBI, CIA, NSA, basically all three-lettered government organizations) who have shown great interest in knowing everything about everyone.
Quick Background Check On IVPN
The overall look and feel of the IVPN website look legitimate.
Their color theme appears to be based around a clean white shade with red accents, which really caught my eye.
The homepage of their site also showed an illustration of what appeared to be an octopus coming out of a laptop.
I assume that this creative cartoon is meant to show that anyone can swipe your data if you’re browsing without a VPN.
Here’s what the homepage of IVPN looks like:
It’s got some awesome design. It seems like IVPN really values their overall brand appearance.
Here’s what the company says about themselves on their website:
I really love that IVPN says they don’t require any personal information from users to sign up for their service.
But this statement doesn’t give me the full scope of their services.
Do they keep logs on users? Is torrenting allowed?
Before we get to that, let’s discuss IVPN’s overall reputation across the world wide web.
I wasn’t able to find many negative statements about IVPN online, to be honest.
In fact, BGR praised the company in 2014 for the interactive map they created as a visual for global Internet censorship.
- Let’s start off with what IVPN does not offer. IVPN does not offer any kind of ad blocking features. That isn’t really a deal breaker but considering the amount of malware that is circulating the internet nowadays and knowing that advertisements can be used to infect machines with malware, this feature is starting to become vital for all VPN service providers.
- If you want to engage in downloading files using peer-to-peer networks and also want to make use of other downloading methods such as using BitTorrent clients, then there is good news for you: IVPN indeed offers its users to make use of these services without much trouble.
- We say much trouble because IVPN only allows BitTorrent and peer-to-peer activity on certain VPN servers. Generally speaking, you can’t use servers that are based in the United States of America for peer-to-peer or BitTorrent activity.
- Users who want to engage in such activities have further news as according to official sources, the company will not throttle their connections.
- IVPN comes with another feature that is called location spoofing. This feature allows users to view and hence consume content that has been region-locked by their creators or distributors.
- If you want to watch Netflix outside the US then you’ll have a very limited collection of movies, TV series, and documentaries to choose from.
- The US version of Netflix is the best one and you can access that using IVPN.
- IVPN will enable you to watch content that is only available to US subscribers as it can unlock that region-locked content.
The VPN service supports the following devices and operating systems:
IVPN works simultaneously on as many as five devices. That’s a pretty awesome feature of their service, especially in comparison to some competitors who might only give you two or three at the most.
I’ll break down pricing below so that you know exactly how each plan works.
IVPN offers a 7-day money-back guarantee right out of the gates.
This is great if you purchase a plan and decide that it isn’t for you. You can try out their service, knowing in the back of your mind that there’s still a way to get your money back if things don’t work out.
Even better, they offer a free three-day trial (similarly to VyprVPN). That way, you can try out the service without fully committing to the company, too.
So there are two ways to do a test drive without losing your money.
IVPN offers a monthly, quarterly, and annual package.
When I checked their plans and pricing, the company was also offering a 40% anniversary discount
Pros Of Using IVPN
IVPN has some wonderful features. I was really pleased to find out that their claims of valuing privacy are actually true.
I’m going to start out by outlining what I think the company is doing well.
- Good Encryption and Security
- IVPN may not have many servers. But you can rest assured that the servers they do offer are extremely secure and private.
- Is it Well Encrypted?
- According to IVPN’s website, they use AES-256 encryption with 4096-bit RSA keys.
- “New encryption keys are generated every hour providing perfect forward secrecy.”
- This is top-of-the-line security that is literally military-grade. No one can crack it. And no one has been able to use a brute-force attack to defeat it, either.
- You can definitely trust your data to IVPN.
- Is Torrenting Allowed?
- Torrenting is allowed with IVPN. That’s good news for those looking to download or stream large data files.
- Logging Policy
- IVPN claims to keep absolutely no logs of your data.
- But most say that. How can you be sure?
- The good news is that it looks like they don’t even collect cookies. So they also won’t sell your information to any third parties.
- “We do not store any connection logs whatsoever. In addition, we do not log bandwidth usage, session data or requests to our DNS servers.”
- The only thing they will store is your user name, password, and payment information (on their encrypted servers).
- But this is pretty standard, to be honest.
- IVPN is easy to use and install
- Downloading IVPN takes a matter of minutes.
- Here’s what the platform will look like once you’ve selected the device type you’re downloading the service on and you begin the installation.
- Just enter in your username and password to begin using the service.
- Select a server from the list at the top of the software.
- Click on it to select it and hit “Connect.”
- IVPN will notify you once you’ve connected to a server and will begin tracking the duration of your connection.
- Note that you can turn the IVPN Firewall on and off, but it will automatically turn off once you disconnect to IVPN servers.
- The only added bell and whistle is a settings area, where you can select your preferences.
- Overall, I’d give it an 8/10 for usability.
- The user interface is among the best I’ve seen in the VPN game. I love the ease of use.
- Fast, friendly customer support
- IVPN offers live chat customer support. To access it, just click on the bottom right-hand online support section of their website.
- Then, once the window pops up, just type out your message. You’ll receive the name of your customer service representative, along with their email. Here’s the one I sent.
- John answered my question in just three minutes. He was friendly and quick to respond to each question I threw at him.
- I love that their live chat feature offers a real human to speak to.
- Plus, they have an amazing knowledge base where you can search through frequently asked questions.
Cons Of Using IVPN
- IVPN is private and secure.
- They’ve got an amazing “no logging” policy, and their encryption is military-grade.
- But no VPN provider is perfect.
- Here are a few of the biggest drawbacks to using their service.
- Does not work with Netflix
I tried to access Netflix using five different iVPN servers and they were all blocked.
iVPN servers blocked by Netflix:
- United States: New York
- United States: California
- United Kingdom
- Hong Kong
As soon as I signed in, I saw foreign titles. So far so good!
However, like nearly every VPN I’ve been trying lately, Netflix knew I was using a VPN.
Netflix has gotten really good at blocking VPN providers. So here’s the standard message you’ll see when it doesn’t work:
I was pretty sad to see that I couldn’t access Netflix with IVPN’s servers. And unfortunately, this is becoming a standard trend for most VPNs lately. However, some VPNs still work with Netflix, though.
- Slow Upload Speed
- Privacy and security are obviously the biggest concerns with a VPN provider.
- However, you also have to take performance into account.
- What good is rock-solid encryption if your connection becomes too slow to use?
- I put IVPN’s speeds to the test to find out if their speeds are actually up to par.
- I ran speed tests on IVPN’s US, Netherlands, and Hong Kong servers to see how they compare to competitors.
What’s Bad About IVPN?
- Too few servers
- The performance was rather slow
- IVPN also didn’t work with Netflix, either. That was a huge bummer.
Overall, IVPN gets a 70/100. That’s pretty good, to be honest. However, it’s not the best I’ve seen. If you’re looking for a better performing VPN, take a look at best VPNs here.
What’s good about IVPN?
- IVPN has strong encryption, a firewall that acts as a kill switch, and leak protection.
- They keep absolutely no logs, other than what is necessary to keep the service operational, like account passwords. I loved this fact.
- You can use as many as five devices simultaneously without having to pay more for a plan, and the features are the same across all plans.
- Plus, the company offers seven-day money back guarantee along with a free trial option. Torrent downloads are also allowed on IVPN servers.
- The quality of IVPN’s customer service is decent.
- Preview images on your PC screen.
- Easy to use it.
- It is a comprehensive tool.
- Fastly act in the operation of download.
- Best Act in the download category.
- Amazing according to old users.
- Keep working since from many
How To Install?
- Download setup from below link.
- After download installs it as normal.
- Wait for the installation process.
- Now use the given keys for the installation.
- And usage of software.
- Last, Enjoy it.