WinSnap 5.2.8 Crack & Keygen Free Download
WinSnap 5.2.8 Crack & Keygen 2020 Full Free Download
WinSnap 5.2.8 is a fast user-friendly utility for taking and editing screenshots. It easily captures windows of non-rectangular form with transparent backgrounds including Aero Glass and instantly enhances screenshots with professional-looking shadows, reflections, highlights, outlines, watermarks and color effects. Moreover, it allows you to quickly edit and annotate screenshots afterward. Packed with a handful of screen capturing and image editing capabilities, WinSnapcomes in handy whether you need an occasional screenshot or your job requires professional screenshots for a user manual, presentation, blog or website.
It can automatically enhance the capture with a smooth drop shadow effect, add a watermark, change the coloring and optionally save as a new file or copy it to the clipboard. Other features include support for Vista Aero effects, image rotation, advanced auto-saving, image scaling, send by email (MAPI), keyboard shortcuts and more. WinSnap can save images in PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, and JPG format.
WinSnap automates all manual work and handles technical issues that previously you might perform only with Photoshop or other image editors. Initially, WinSnap was designed simply to take snapshots of non-rectangular windows, such as windows with XP visual styles, skinned media players, etc. Now it is supplemented with professional smoothing shadows, coloring effects, canvas transformations, ability to automatically save images in various image formats and more.
- Non-rectangular shapes and rounded corners: WinSnap can easily take screenshots of non-rectangular and transparent windows and add real smoothing drop shadow effects on-the-fly.
- Unique ‘Application’ capture mode: WinSnap can enumerate and capture all visible windows in the foreground application and combine them into one screenshot. All void space between separate windows can be automatically filled with the background of your choice.
- Region selection: Using WinSnap, you can define just a portion of the screen to capture. This is a good way to show a particular part of a website you have found on the Internet.
- Watermarks: You can quickly add your signature to the captured snapshots, so everyone will know that it is your image.
- Thumbnails and scale option: With WinSnap, you can easily create small thumbnails and automatically resize images to fit the fixed size of your pages.
- Pulldown menus for tutorials: WinSnap can easily capture complex application pulldown menus in order to show a user which menu item to select when performing certain actions.
- Additional effects: WinSnap can also be used to add certain effects to web graphics. This is another small way to improve your pictures and photos.
WinSnap has a great number of features. For an image editing program, it only takes a small amount of system resources. And it is only one 100kb application – which is smaller than Paint.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only), 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit), or 7 SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- RAM, 32-bit: 2 GB, 64-bit: 4 GB
- Disk space: 4.0 GB
- 1360 x 768 display resolution with True Color